Synergetic Communication Inc. recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information.
- We do not sell or otherwise share non-public information with nonaffiliated third parties (except to our clients) who may wish to use the information for their own benefit or who are not performing a function necessary to support our collection-related services as described below.
- We have policies and security safeguards in place to protect your information.
Non-public Information means information about you we receive in the due course of collection-related business. Non-public information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
Affiliate means a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
Non-affiliated Third Parties means companies that are not an affiliate of ours.
We only disclose information to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties as permitted or required by the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA"). We may share information we collect with third parties that provide mailing and/or other collection-related services to us. When we share your information with these companies, they are required to limit their use of your information to the particular purpose for which it was shared and they are not allowed to share it with others except to fulfill that limited purpose. In addition, if permitted by FDCPA, we may also share your information with our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties if also permitted by applicable law.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to service your account or manage our business. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to protect your information. You may have other privacy protections under state laws. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at any time with or without notice.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to notify California residents (unless an exemption applies) of the categories of personal information we collect about them, with reference to the categories set forth under the CCPA, and the purposes for which we will use such categories of personal information.
As a California consumer you have the right to request that the business disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses, and sells. Such a request can be made to Synergetic Communication, Inc. at 1-800-580-8615, via the "contact us" link on this website or mailing us your request via letter to 5450 NW Central Drive, Suite 220. Houston TX 77092. Once we receive your request, we will compare information you provided with the information we already have. If we can verify that the request came from you, we will provide the required information. We will match 2-3 identifying, personal information data points to verify that the request came from the consumer. If we cannot verify that the request came from the consumer, we will notify consumer.
We do not sell any personal information to third parties. We do disclose information to credit reporting agencies.
The CCPA provides for the right for consumers to request deletion of their information, subject to various exceptions. The information that Synergetic Communication, Inc. has collected falls within an exception and does not have to be deleted upon request. Nonetheless, such a request can be made to Synergetic Communication, Inc. at 1-800-580-8615, via the "contact us" link on this website or mailing us your request via letter to 5450 NW Central Drive, Suite 220. Houston TX 77092. Once we receive your request, we will compare information you provided with the information we already have. If we can verify that the request came from you, we will provide the required information. We will match 2-3 identifying, personal information data points to verify that the request came from the consumer. If we cannot verify that the request came from the consumer, we will notify consumer.
The CCPA also provides for the right to opt out of the sale of personal information. However, we do not sell personal information.
You, the consumer, will not to receive discriminatory treatment from Synergetic Communication, Inc. for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA. You must provide either a power of attorney or written authorization to us.
Categories of Personal Information Collected: The relevant categories of personal information that Synergetic Communication, Inc. may collect about California residents includes:
- Identifiers: such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, Social Security number, or other similar identifiers.
- Customer records: such as paper and electronic customer records containing personal information, such as name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, etc.
- Protected classifications under California or federal law: such as age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, etc.
- Commercial information: such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: such as browsing history, search history, website interaction, etc.
- Geolocation data: such as physical location or movements.
- Sensory data: such as audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Employment information: such as current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Profiles or inferences: such as profiles reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Purposes of Use: We may use the above categories of personal information as follows:
- To provide the services for which the information was provided, including to maintain and administer any of your accounts serviced by us and to process transactions, and payments;
- For authentication, identity verification, and fraud prevention and detection;
- To respond to or address your questions and investigate and resolve any issues;
- To personalize your experience using our websites and services;
- To improve and develop products and services, and for other research and analytics purposes;
- To respond to authorized regulatory, compliance and legal process; or
- To protect and defend our rights and interests and those of third parties, including in defense of litigation and other claims against us.
Not covered by this Notice: This Notice does not address or apply to any of the nonpublic information that we collect about consumers, pursuant to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or otherwise subject to an exemption under CCPA Section 1798.145.
For more details and information about the personal information we collect and how we collect, use and disclose such personal information (as defined by the CCPA) and your rights regarding such personal information, please call us at 1-800-580-8615.
Policy Updated 12/2019